Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello Bloggers!


This is my first official blog post, and I'm super excited about it! I've been contemplating creating a blog for months, and I'm finally getting the courage to do so. On this blog I'd like to show cake/cupcake decorating tutorials, gluten free recipes, crafts and lots more! I think having this blog will be a great opportunity to allow my creative juices to flow!I also have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested in checking out. If you like it, please subscribe. I appreciate each and everyone of my subscribers. (Along with Blogger followers, of course!)
http://www.youtube.com/user/melanielee86

Here are the newest cupcake tutorials I've created. I'm definitely not a professional cake decorator, but I love baking and creating.  (For the whole video tutorial, please visit my YouTube channel. The link is listed above.)

Girl Bunny Cupcake

Sunflower & Ladybug Cupcake


Ducky Cupcake


Bunny Bum Cupcake



Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to making Blogger friends, and reading other Bloggers posts!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel, What an awesome blog. The cupcakes are adorable. I'm heading to youtube to check out the tutorial. ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...