Friday, March 30, 2012

Packing & Preparing

I'm going on vacation for a couple days with my best friend tomorrow. Today I'm packing, and preparing meals for my boys while I'm away. This will be the longest I'm away from both of them, ever! I'm anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time. My fiance has to work while I'm away, so my mom will be watching Ty off and on. She's such a lifesaver! I know my little guy is in great hands. He loves his Nana!

I'm cleaning the whole apartment, making freezer meals, packing clothes etc. One of the meals I'm making to freeze is called mini meatloaves. I made a YouTube video about a week ago explaining how I put them together. Please feel free to check it out if you're interested. They are one of Ty's favorites.

                            
  
Update on Ty: He's still feeling yucky, but isn't letting that stop him from smiling. His fever stayed away during the night, but seems to be creeping up on him today. His cough is still nasty, but he's in good spirits. I think by tomorrow he'll feel more like himself. ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I ma so happy you found me through Pinterest, and am now following you. I look forward to connecting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I really appreciate you following me back! :) It's very nice to virtually meet you. I look forward to reading more of your blogs. ♥

      Delete
  2. Mini meatloaves look like great idea for dinner. I will have to try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! :) It's a big hit in our home. ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...