Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spending time before the flight!

I leave at 3:00am to travel to the states with my best friend. I'm feeling anxious since I haven't been away from my little guy longer than a day or two. I will be back Thursday afternoon, so it's not too long of a trip. I know my fiance and son are going to be great while I'm gone, so I have nothing to worry about.

I'm getting in as much quality time as I can before my flight. My little guy and I have been relaxing, watching cartoons and playing all day. He's still feeling a little under the weather, but he's in a great mood. He's almost 100% back to himself.

                                           

Thank you to everyone who took the time to check out my last few blogs. I'm really enjoying this whole new blogging world. I'm definitely going to try my best to keep this up.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time on your trip. Your little guy will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...