Friday, July 6, 2012

5th Birthday Party Planning

I'm getting excited to celebrate Tyson's 5th birthday! (It's only in September, but he's helping me plan it for the first time.) I love that he's able to give me his opinion this year. The theme is going to be Angry Birds! Anyone who knows Tyson, knows he loves Angry Birds! It's no surprise that he wanted that for a theme.

I'm going to make most of the decorations, cake and surprise bags. The party is going to be at my grandparents house. They have tons of property for the kiddies to play on, along with an area for cake/games. (It was a store before, and now it's cleared out and a play house.) My grandmother also won an awesome package from a party planning agency. She won the basic package which includes a bouncy castle, face panting, balloon twisting and two helpers!! She's paying the mileage since her house is outside of town limits. (I'm so thankful, the kids are going to have so much fun.) I think it's going to be a great day, with tons of smiles, laughs and fun!!

I'm finding it hard to believe he's going to be 5... It honestly seems just like yesterday I was pregnant. But, Instead of being sad that he's turning 5 and growing up too fast. I'm going to celebrate all the amazing progress he's made, and how happy and healthy he is.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog. Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't receive a notification that you commented. I hope you're having a great day. ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...