Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Adrienne & Mike's Big Day!

This past Saturday my fiance, son and I went to a wedding. It was a very nice ceremony and a cute and cozy reception that followed. My son (the ring bearer) did a great job. He was a little nervous walking down the aisle, but I'm still so proud of him. He also stayed fairly quiet during the ceremony. I was prepared and brought snacks, books and a couple toys. (It can sometimes be SO hard to keep a 4 year old busy. Especially one as active as mine haha!)

I've been getting into the wedding spirit, and thinking about my own. My fiance and I have been engaged for a few years, but with money issues our wedding as been postponed. We both need to sit down and discuss a date, and a budget. We already have a venue, DJ and photographer in mind. :)

* Congratulations to the newlyweds Adrienne and Mike ♥ I am so happy the family and I were able to be there for your special day. May your marriage be as beautiful, adorable and wonderful as you both are! *
My handsome little buddy all dressed up for ring bearer duty!
Loving all the bubbles after the ceremony
The beautiful wedding party
I caught the bouquet!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...