Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall is in the air ♥

The first day of fall is this weekend, and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love fall, it's my favorite season. The town I live in always throws a great celebration to welcome fall. This weekend there is lots going on, and I'm hoping my family and I can make it to most of the events. There is going to be a parade, carnival, BBQ and even a corn on the cob eating contest haha! (I think my fiance would kick butt, not going to lie!)

Another thing I look forward to this time of year is Halloween. My little guy wants to be a yellow Angry Bird, but I'm not sure if I'm able to find a costume. Or, have time to make one. I'm on the lookout, but, maybe he'll stumble upon something else he would like to wear. My fiance and I haven't decided on costumes yet. We've been together 6 years, and we always make sure to chose couple costumes. It's a little tradition we've made.

The next few blogs will be dedicated to our past Halloween costumes. I love getting into the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...