Monday, October 8, 2012

2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes

My son and I were craving something sweet for supper. We both decided on banana pancakes! They are yummy, gluten free, milk free, low calorie and healthy! The best part is, the recipe only calls for two ingredients!
Ingredients:
- 1 egg (You can also add an extra egg if the batter isn't making nice pancakes.)
- 1 banana
(Spices/extract are optional)


I doubled the recipe, and also added a little bit cinnamon and vanilla to our mix. (It gave it such a yummy flavor. But, they are great without the added ingredients as well.)

Directions:
Mash the bananas with a fork until you have your desired consistency. Then add the egg(s) and optional spices/extract. Grease a pan/griddle and cook on medium heat for about a minute on each side. And, that's it! Allow the pancakes to cool a little, and enjoy!







The pancakes are under 250 calories and 14g of protein! They are great for breakfast, dessert or in our case supper!!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin ♥ Sorry I'm only responding now. I just realized you commented haha! xo

      Delete
  2. Love this! Thank you for sharing and visiting my blog. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! :)You have a beautiful blog. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to share this with my sil! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw,thanks so much! :) I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  5. Wow! These look great! I'm always on the lookout for quick and easy GF recipes. Can't wait to try these. Maybe with walnuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! :) I find that adding more eggs really helps with the recipe. :D But, of course you can tweak it however you'd like. (I looove walnuts! Yum!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...