Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October 1st!

October is finally here, and I couldn't be happier. It's my absolute favorite month. I love the crisp air, changing leaves, breezy walks in the boardwalk and of course any reason to dress up! I get to celebrate Halloween three times this year. (I'm very excited!!!) Once with an organization called daybreak, another time I'm going to an adult party and last but not least trick or treating with my son. It's going to be a blast! My son is going as Lightning McQueen for Halloween this year. We purchased his costume from Spirit Halloween.

My fiance and I are gathering things up for our costume. We've decided to go scary this year. It's going to be a big change from previous costumes. I've even purchased my first pair or contacts from CamoEyes! I know changing my eye color is going to complete my costume. (Hopefully I don't scare too many people!)

***

Unfortunately the weekend of the fall fair we had horrible weather. It was cold, raining and a lot of the events were cancelled. My little family and I did manage to make it to the corn on the cob eating contest. My fiance came in 2nd place. (There wasn't a prize for 2nd place, but it was a fun experience.) Hopefully next year the weather will be nicer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...