Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Yesterday my family and I celebrated thanksgiving. My grandmother prepared a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixings. She also bought scratch tickets for everyone. She was really hoping someone would win big! (None of us won anything huge, but it was still exciting!) We also picked names for Christmas presents. Buying Christmas gifts for everyone was very expensive, so we all decided that picking names out of a bag would be easier. I still purchase gifts for my mother and grandparents, but it makes it much easier that I have one designated person to buy for. It's also lots of fun Christmas morning! I love watching everyone open their gifts from their secret Santa.

My little guy didn't seem to be feeling the best, and was grumpy most of the day. But, I still wouldn't change anything about the day!

I have so many things to be thankful for, I'm not even sure where to begin. -- I have a beautiful son who amazed me everyday. A hard working fiance who would do anything for me. A wonderful mother who supports me no matter what. Amazing friends and family. And, SO much more! I truly am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...