Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

My little family and I decided to carve a pumpkin tonight. We all agreed on the ghostbusters symbol! (It's perfect because it's my fiances favorite movie.)

Tyson (my little guy) tried to help as much as he could. He thought the guts of the pumpkin were gross. He kept saying "Oh... how disgusting! Look at all those seeds! YUCK!" haha! I give him tons of credit for at least trying a bit.

My fiance (Alan) had carving duty this year. He ran into some technical difficulties because we didn't have the proper knifes. But, it turned out nicely! :)

Please check out Pumpkin Pile for tons of FREE pumpkin carving stencils. It's an absolutely fantastic site, and I look forward to using the site again next year.






In the middle of gutting the pumpkin, my fiance and I remembered about the onion challenge. He has been wanting to try it out. The point of the challenge is to see if you can eat an onion in under a minute. He's a good sport!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...