Friday, October 12, 2012

What Are The Signs Of Autism?





I stumbled upon these pictures, and wanted to share. I get asked often what are some of the "signs" of autism. And, here's a quick example. Even though son my Tyson isn't labelled as "autistic", he was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. (Which means he has some autistic characteristics, but not enough to be classified as autistic.)

A few example of Tyson's quirks are: He loves to script movies (also know as verbal stimming.) He will randomly quote movies, or even some of his favorite books. He's also very hyper/active. But, anyone who knows Tyson, already knows this... haha!


Ty makes me proud everyday :) I know it's cliche to say, but I wouldn't change him for the world. He's made me a stronger person, and showed me how to love to the fullest. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...