Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

My son had an absolutely fantastic time trick or treating this year. I'm very proud of him! He has excelled so much from last Halloween. I'm thankful for the therapy he's receiving. He's a different child from last year. He was polite, kind and even joked around a little. We only had one embarrassing moment. A sweet elderly couple were giving away raisins. Tyson looked at the box and says in a loud voice "AWWW! No! Not raisins!" Ugh... What a kid! haha!
We visited 24 houses, and he got spoiled. The best part is most of the treats are gluten free!

Hope everyone had an awesome and safe Halloween!! Oh, and a nice police man stopped us and gave us treats too!





2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for your video on how to make Cauliflower Crust Pizza! I found it last night when I was looking for a tutorial and yours was very helpful. I played it in the kitchen while I followed your steps! Anyway! Love your blog too! I'm a new follower and I hope it's alright that I posted your video link on my blog today.

    It turned our delicious!
    Have a great day miss! Would love it if you became a new bloggy friend of mine as well!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine!

      Thank you sooo much for the kind words! :) I truly appreciate that you took the time to check out my blog and comment. I am SO happy that you loved the cauliflower pizza crust recipe. It's one of my favorites! And, of course it's more than alright you shared my link. I'm honored! :)

      I'm off to check out your blog now!
      I'd love to be blogging buddies too!

      *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...