Thursday, November 29, 2012

Letter To Santa 2012

Tonight my little guy and I decided to write a letter to Santa. Since my son cannot write, I did the writing for him. We found an adorable free printable Santa Clause letter online. (I'm thinking I might create my own letter next year.)

I'm still in the process of doing house renovations and unpacking. I unfortunately haven't had time to spend a lot of quality time with my son. That's why I thought it would be a great idea to sit down with him before bed and write a letter to Santa. He also hasn't been able to receive ABA therapy services due to moving. This upcoming Monday he will be back to the old grind. I know it's going to be rough for him, but he truly needs it. He excels so much more when he receives therapy and is on a proper schedule. I'm mostly concerned about his fine motor skills. But, I know with the help of his therapists, he'll be caught up by the time school comes. (He can be so stubborn, and not want to attempt anything. It can be a difficult task to teach him, I give his therapists tons of credit.) I'm so thankful for Autism Consultants NB, if it wasn't for them I'm not sure what I would do.

Tomorrow myself, Alan (my fiance) and Tyson (my son) are going to go Christmas shopping. We are also going to make a quick stop and visit Santa. I hope Tyson isn't scared, and remembers what he wants for Christmas.

The items on his wishlist this year are:
- Blue Furby
- Peashooter
- Sunflower

I'm pretty sure Santa Clause can get those items for him. ONLY if he's a good boy, of course! I've already brought out the Santa threats a couple weeks ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...