Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last Day Of Our Elf On The Shelf


Today we had to say goodbye to our elf on the shelf. It's a little heartbreaking that Twinkle is leaving until next Christmas. My family and I will definitely miss him, and look forward to his return. When we went to find Twinkle, we found a note and a picture instead! Santa must have left it while we were all sleeping.

***
Dear Tyson,
I picked up Twinkle to help me prepare for Christmas. He told me all about the adventures he had while visiting you and your family. I know he got into a little mischief, but I hope you forgive him. Elves can be very silly creatures.

Tomorrow is Christmas eve, and I need all my elves together to help. I just want to thank you for being such a good boy. You've really shown me and Twinkle that you can behave and respect your family. We are all very proud of you.


We hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

Continue to be a good boy, you're doing a great job.


Love,
Santa


ps -- Twinkle already can't wait to visit you next Christmas. He had so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...