Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

I hope all my lovely mom bloggers are having an amazing mother's day! It's so nice to connect with you all. I never thought I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. I've (virtually) met so many amazing women. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog and comment. Your love and support means the world.
I'd also like to send out mother's day wishes to my own mom and grandmother. They are the glue that binds our family together. Without their love and support, I'd be lost. They are two truly amazing women, and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. I can't thank them enough for all they do.





I've had a very relaxing mother's day. My lovely fiance made a delicious breakfast for my mother and I! (Eggs, bacon, ham sausages, toast and smoothies!) Afterwards my little guy and I cuddled and watched movies. He's sick at the moment, and is taking antibiotics. I took him to the hospital last night, and it turns out he has a very bad ear infection. He hasn't complained once! He's been a trooper. Now I'm off the spend the rest of the night relaxing.


I love you Tyson-roo! You're the whole reason I get to celebrate mother's day! Thank you for changing me for the better. I wouldn't want it any other way.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I love your photos. Your photo of yourself with Tyson reminds me of me and my babies; I have the same coloring you have and they handed me these blond babies and I was so confused, especially the first time! Haha. They look like my husband but I didn't expect that. I hope Tyson feels better very soon, poor bubba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Jennifer! :) I hope you had a fantastic mother's day as well. -- We seem so much alike! I was shocked when I first saw Tyson. I always pictured him looking like me. People most often think my best friend is Ty's mother. (She has blonde hair, and blue eyes.) It's actually funny, especially when we're out in public. If Tyson has a melt down I'll look at my best friend and say "Wow... You can't control your kid!" haha!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for coming by and wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. It's one of the few days in the year to enjoy breakfast in bed. I still remember when my kids were little. They would bring me cold waffles, toast and milk. It's one of the best breakfast I ever had. I hope your little one feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :) Also, thank you for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it. -- That is such an adorable memory! :) Sounds like you have some pretty amazing kids.

      Delete
  3. What a bunch of lovely looking ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful day of appreciation for being mothers.

    Feel better soon Ty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) Thanks so much Tasha! I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and comment.
      xo

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful site ! Thanks so much for the blogging love! your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, and for checking out my blog. :) I love making new followers. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...