Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sharkey's Cuts for Kids - Moncton NB

My son finally had a great hair cutting experience! Ty typically hates anyone touching his hair, but thankfully today was different. He was so excited to sit in a jeep, watch a movie and get a toy afterwards.  He wanted the red car, but unfortunately it was too small. He then went for his next favorite, a pink jeep! (Pink is his favorite color by the way.) Typically I have to cut his hair, and it's not always pretty. I have never been talented at styling hair, let alone cutting it. Tyson moved around a bit during the hair cut, but the hairdresser kept calm and made him at ease. 

The salon recently opened in February and seems to be doing well. It's absolutely adorable, clean and the staff are fantastic! I would highly recommend Sharkey's cuts for kids to any parent. Especially if their child hates haircuts. Another bonus is parents can get their hair cut as well! They have an area set up for older children/adults. I think next time while Tyson is getting his hair cut, I'm going to get a trim. 

Thank you Sharkey's for the great experience! My family and I will definitely be back.
















12 comments:

  1. What an awesome place! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? :) Too bad there wasn't a place like this open when we were kids. The staff said I could get my hair cut next time, and they'd watch Tyson. (I may take them up on that offer, haha!)

      Delete
  2. He is such a handsome little man. The haircut rocks, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much huns! :) It was a great day for sure!
      *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Oh my that place looks like tons of fun for the little ones! Awesome! Your sons haircut turned out great! What a fun place to get a haircut ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I'm totally getting my haircut next time too, haha! I hope you're having a great day!
      *hugs*

      Delete
  4. oh he's a cutie, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Christine! :)
      *hugs*

      Delete
  5. My boys would love that place, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was fun :) It made the whole process of getting a haircut a breeze!
      Happy mother's day to you!
      *hugs*

      Delete
  6. It is always great to hear such good feedback from parents. At Sharkey's we know that both parents and their little one are looking to make a simple task, as easy as getting a haircut, fun and tearless. We appreciate you taking the time to post this in your page and looking forward to seing you again.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    Francine Breau,
    Owner
    Sharkey's Cuts For Kids-Moncton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! :) Thanks for checking out my blog Francine! We truly did have an amazing experience. My son is on the autism spectrum, and sometimes has a hard time understanding simple tasks like haircuts. I'm so happy I found out about your business.

      We look forward to see you all again too! :)
      *hugs*
      Melanie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...