Wednesday, July 24, 2013

007 Secret Agent Party

This party was a few years ago, but I couldn't resit sharing. It was so much fun, and everyone had a good time.

My fiance didn't have many parties growing up, so I wanted to do something special for him. With the help of my friends, we created a fun 007 surprise party! All of us dressed up and got into the spirit. My mom was in on the surprise too. She got Alan (the birthday boy) out of the house for a bit. When they arrived back home, Alan was shocked. He had absolutely no idea we were throwing a party for him.

















8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe! Thanks so much! :) It was nice that my little guy got to join in on the fun for a bit too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really was! Thanks for stopping by Stephanie. :) Themed parties are my favorite. I love any excuse to dress up.

      Delete
  3. What a great idea for a party! I love the costumes and Tyson looks ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw :) Thank you very much Jenn! This party was a few years ago, it's hard to believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love that everyone dressed up! Great cake too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann! We have a great group of friends. They love dressing up and getting into the spirit of things. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...