Wednesday, July 31, 2013

First Trip To The Splash Park (Summer 2013)

After an appointment today, the family and I decided to visit the Splash Park. It was the first time we've been there this year. Tyson is always a bit timid of the water, but once he starts playing he's fine. We stayed for almost an hour and had a great time. Tyson loved running around and touching the water. We are hoping to make it to the park a couple more times before summer is over. It's 45 minutes out of the way, but there is a closer one about 15 minutes from us. It's not as big, but it does the trick.

(Please excuse how exhausted I look in the picture I uploaded of my little family. It's been a long couple of weeks.)

Do any of you have splash parks in your area?






8 comments:

  1. We have two splash parks around here that I haven't been too :) They sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd would love to know how you like the splash parks! :) The one in our area is a blast! Best part is, they are free! hehe!

      Delete
  2. We don't have one here, which is weird given how hot it gets in the summer. It looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's too bad! Maybe one day your area will have a splash park too. :)They are lots of fun!

      Delete
  3. For some reason the UK doesn't have many splash parks, I think we got torrential rain instead! They do look like fun though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to visit the UK!!! :) I've only been out of Canada once. (My friend surprised me and brought me to Vegas!) That's too bad you guys don't have a splash park. Maybe one day! :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Your little man must have had so much fun. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much huns! :) We did have a great day! We can't wait to go back! Hopefully we will be able to. *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...