Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Zoo Trip Of The Year (2013)

Today was an absolutely perfect day. My fiance, son and I visited the zoo. Tyson's favorite animals were the birds, and the piranhas. (He makes me laugh! Out of all the animals at the zoo, he likes the birds and fish best.) My little guy even overcame two fears! The first one was riding a horse. He would normally scream and freakout if a horse was near. He would also gag and become very nauseous. The second fear was getting his face painted. The thought of a stranger touching him made him anxious. Along with paint touching his skin. It surprised both my fiance and I when he was willing to try both activities. We are thrilled and proud! We are still in shock Tyson did so well today.
























4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Tyson! Good job, buddy. What a nice zoo, I love zoos that really let you interact with the animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! Thanks so much Jennifer! :) Sorry for the late response, I've been MIA when it comes to blogging. I'm excited to get back in the swing of things. :) I hope you're doing great! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. I loved going to the zoo growing up, so fun! The zoo by our house had pony rides also and I always insisted on going :) It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's so awesome! Thanks for sharing! You must have loved that the zoo was so close. When I was younger, there wasn't a zoo in our area. I think that's why I enjoy taking my son so much. I get to live a little through him too. ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...