Friday, August 16, 2013

Blueberry Harvest Festival (2013)

My mom, son and I were bored this afternoon. So, we decided to head over to the Blueberry Festival that's in town. It was our first time going, and we had a blast. There were games, vendors , live music and lots of yummy treats. Tyson participated in every game, and did really well. He also got a "face painting" done. He was nervous to get his actual face painted, so he decided his knee would be a good substitute. (He such a little character.)

I'm sorry I've haven't been as active as I should be on here. I miss connecting with all my Blogger buddies. Hopefully things will settle down, and I can get back to being a faithful Blogger. I look forward to getting caught up with all of your posts.














4 comments:

  1. Love the blueberry knee painting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! He got a lot of compliments on it! ;) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. How fun! Looks like you all really enjoyed your time at the festival. We recently took our daughter to a library block party. It was tons of fun. Glad you all enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, a library block party! That sounds like a blast! I'm happy you guys had a great time! :) We really enjoyed ourselves this day! Lots of fun and smiling faces! -- Hope you're having a great week! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...