Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball


Ingredients:

2 packages cream cheese, softened
2 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 teaspoons Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Dill
1/4 teaspoon Basil
1/4 teaspoon onion powder

Directions:

1.  Using an electric mixer beat 16 ounces room-temperature cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, seasonings and 2 tablespoons of salsa


2. Once ingredients are completely mixed, fold plastic wrap over mixture. Shape and create a pumpkin shape.


3. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until cheese is firm.

4. Unwrap cheese mixture and roll it into remaining shredded cheese. Fix any mistakes, and place the top of a bell pepper on top.

5. Serve and enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Melly! This is such a cute idea. It looks delicious too. Hope you've been doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jennifer! :) I've been dealing with a chest infection, but finally getting over it. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all my blogger buddies! I hope you're doing well too!!! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. I love it! I agree what a cute idea Melly. :) I've nominated you for an award. (If your anything like me, it takes me forever to respond to awards) Lol. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! :) I've never been nominated for anything before! Wow! I'm honored, thank you so very much! Is there anything I need to do? :)

      Delete
    2. :) Aw you're so welcome! Honestly its all up to you, you have the choice of answering fun questions which are on my blog along with the rules under Sunshine award, or you can just not do it, which I've done many times lol. (Only because I've had like 3 awards thrown my way all at once) lol. It's just a fun way to get to know the blogger.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like fun Steph! Thank you so much again for nominating me! Yay! I'm looking forward to reading your questions, and answering my own! :)

      Delete
  3. how great that looks! I'm saving for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's super easy to make, and any recipe can be used!

      Delete
  4. I am one girl 19 year old that I had the same problem as your son, once when I've been a child and now a second time before three years, now read your son story and want to contact you. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for checking out my blog :) Please feel free to email me anytime! My main email address is: melanielee86@hotmail.com -- I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...