Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunshine Award

I was nominated by Stephanie at Crazy Little Love Birds
(Thank you SO very much Stephanie! I'm honored! You're the best!)


Sunshine Award Rules:
- Thank and recognize your Nominating Blogger
- Give 11 Random facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions given by your Nominating Blogger
-Pick 11 Blogger Nominees
-Post 11 questions for your Nominees(you can not nominate your Nominating Blogger)

11 Facts about me


1. Both my mother and I had our first and only child at the age of 21.
2.My grandmother, mother, son and myself all have the middle name Lee.
3.I love staying home and relaxing on rainy days.
4.Halloween is my favorite "holiday".
5.Having my son changed my life for the better.
6.I quit smoking cigarettes 7 years ago.
7. I suffer from OCD and anxiety, but I'm not ashamed. It made me the person I am today.
8. I love someone with autism, and he calls me mommy!
9.I'd much rather spend quality time with friends and family, than party all night.
10.I have a horrible sleep pattern, and depends on naps to function.
11. I love almost all Disney movies!

Questions:
1. Do you have a hobby? If so what is it?
- I always think I don't have hobbies, but when I think about it I guess I do! Blogging is a hobby I enjoy, along with baking and photography. I'm not a professional, but I enjoy it.

2.Do have a natural cold remedy you use when you/or your family are sick?
- Lemon and honey! It works, and is all natural.

3. Best place traveled to?
- Las Vegas! My best friend surprised me and flew us to Vegas.

4.What is currently on your to do list for this upcoming month?
- Attempting to do Christmas DIY's, prepare for the holiday season and get lots of organizing done.

5. Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- Just lately I've been enjoying tea a lot. I can't handle too much caffeine, but tea seems to be the right amount.

6. Do you have a garden? If so what vegetable/fruit do you enjoy growing the most?
- Unfortunately no, but I'd love to have one!

7. Have you ever gone ice skating?
- Once when I was younger. I remember crying, and being very upset. I haven't tried it since haha!

8. Do you have a pet? If so what's your pets name?
- Yes I do! I have a cat named Ozzy.

9. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Getting to connect with other bloggers! There are so many amazing blogs out there!

10. What is your favorite meal to prepare?
- Anything my picky eater will enjoy. If I know my son will eat it, it makes me SO happy. Currently it's homemade spaghetti and meatballs.

11. Do you prefer warm weather or cold?
- Most people think I'm crazy, but I love cold weather. Fall is my favorite season. I love wearing a comfy sweater and sitting by a fire.
And the Nominees are....

Questions for Nominees:

1. If you could only use one website the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What's your go to dinner recipe?
3. What is your favorite season, and why?
4. Favorite vacationing spot?
5. What's an accomplishment you're most proud of?
6. Cake or pie?
7. Are you a cat person, or dog person?
8. What is your favorite holiday, and why?
9. Do you like candles? If yes, what's your favorite scent?
10. What was your favorite childhood toy?
11. Favorite movie of all time?

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you're so welcome! It was a pleasure nominating your blog. A fun way to get to know other bloggers. =)
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to learn more about you. thanks for the nomination but I think I will pass on it for this time! Great questions though. I did link to your witch finger cookies recently, http://cmlk79.blogspot.ca/search?q=witch+cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall also, as long as it doesn't get any colder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, Melly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so honored that you would think to nominate me! Totally makes me day! :) Thank you!

    And thanks for being such an awesome reader! I love seeing your name come through the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your nomination, it was really kind! Hope you are ok and enjoying Thanksgiving/Christmas run up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...