Monday, January 27, 2014

Bell Let's Talk Day 2014



It's that's time of year again!! Bell Let's Talk Day!!! Bell will donate 5¢ to mental health initiatives for every text message sent, mobile call made, tweet using #BellLetsTalk and Facebook shares of their "Bell Let’s Talk" image.


Since 2010, Bell has raised over 62.5 million dollars for mental health initiatives in Canada. That's unbelievably amazing, and really touches my heart. As some of you may know, I suffer from severe generalized anxiety disorder along with OCD. I am not ashamed to admit it, but I once was. Thankfully company's like Bell encouraged me to open my eyes, and not be afraid to speak up. I also got strength by being involved with a group called Daybreak and getting guidance from a handful of family/friends. I realized I'm not alone, and I should never feel ashamed of my disorders. Anxiety is so much more than feeling nervous. Just like OCD isn't all about fixing lopsided pictures and organizing.
Please join me in ending the stigma and increasing mental health awareness! Not just today, but everyday!

If you are feeling down and need some guidance, please don't hesitate to reach out!


Please Feel Free To Visit:

Bell's Website

Bell's Twitter Page

Bell's Facebook Page

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...