Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Wrap Up 2013

The family and I had a very hectic and stressful month. We've been dealing with water issues and septic problems. On the bright side my grandmother is just around the corner. We were able to shower, do laundry and anything else that involved using water. Currently the problem is almost fixed, and we can use water again. Yay!

Aside from home issues, the holiday season went well. We tried our best to keep our spirits high. My son performed in his first concert, we went to a Christmas parade, made ornaments for the tree, had the family over for Christmas dinner and more.

Tyson (my son) is completely off track since being on Christmas vacation. He told me he'd rather stay home and hang out with me. I hope the transition back goes well. *fingers crossed!* He's completely off schedule.

I hope you all are having an amazing 2014 so far! I'm looking forward to getting on schedule myself!

 









Woke up to Tyson jumping up and down. He had a Furby (party rocker) in one hand and an Angry Bird stuffie in the other. He opened everything up under the tree without us... haha! On the bright side, he only opened presents with his name on it.










4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family! I also found Christmas stressful, with the good parts too! We all have to get back to some kind of normal schedule, my 18 year old son has forgotten what school is, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your new year is off to an interesting start. I hope you have a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to here you've had a hectic time but glad it's getting better! The storms were so bad here that at one point we were tree'd in as so many had fallen over! Looks like Tyson enjoyed his presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    ip

    camera in balangir

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...