Thursday, January 16, 2014

Free Live Penguin Webcams

My son is absolutely OBSESSED with penguins! So, I decided to do a little research. I stumbled upon a live penguin webcam that you can watch at anytime. (You can also watch different animals too.) If you're watching the webcam after hours, there will be a prerecording to enjoy.

I think it's absolutely fantastic these aquariums are offering this feature on their site. If you're not interested in penguins, there are other webcams to choose from. (Such as sea otters and birds.)


I can't wait to show Tyson! He's going to go crazy! He loves penguins so much, he wants to even have a penguin themed birthday party.

Monterey Bay Aquarium


Vancouver Aquarium


Animal Planet





5 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful! I've saved quite a few websites onto pinterest; some which provide virtual field trips, and live webcams at the zoo. I think this is so cool. :) We absolutely love visiting the aquarium. I bet your son is loving this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's amazing! :) I'll have to check out Pinterest and search for virtual field trips! I think it's such a great idea. We live in a small town in Canada, and unfortunately we don't have access to large zoo's and such. It's great we have the opportunity to check it out online. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. My toddler will love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I could share with you. Thank YOU for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.

    digital video recorder in Boudh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...