Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites

I've decided to make a little blog about my favorite moments in February. It was a great month, and flew by too fast.

What were some of your favorite moments in February? I'd love to read about them.

Here are a few of mine:



Tyson decided he wanted to do my makeup, and I let him.



The family and I showed our support and wore pink shirts for anti-bullying day! (If you want to learn more, please click here!)


Cody got into the Valentine's day spirit!



Tyson celebrated his very first Valentine's day at school.



Tyson has been having a hard time in school. He's been struggling with behavior and concentration.Thankfully this month he did much better.


My mom got a tattoo to represent Tyson.


Tyson and I went on nature walks, and he loved it!


School was cancelled several times due to the snow, but we made the best of it.



We built an upside down snowman.



Ozzy and Tyson bonded, he typically is timid of her.



Tyson actually played with cars properly. This is a BIG thing to an autism mommy!! Proud moment!!

6 comments:

  1. You've all had a busy month! I'm glad Tyson is having an easier time at school now. Your makeup is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever want someone to do your makeup, Tyson is the man to call! ;) haha! I hope you and your family are doing great!

      Delete
  2. Such adorable pics! Love the upside down snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much! :) We got to snowman idea from Pinterest. (I love that site!)

      Delete
  3. LOVE your upside down snowman! that is so awesome.
    and your makeup looks lovely dahling! you're a good sport and braver than I would be. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! :) The snowman surprisingly lasted awhile. Thank goodness for the "great" winter weather we're having haha! -- I knew I wouldn't have to go anywhere the day Tyson did my makeup. If I did... I would have been pretty scared... hahaha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...