Monday, March 10, 2014

Small Diaper Cake (Easy, Quick & Cost Effective)



This diaper cake is so simple and easy to make. It's cost effective and only needs a few supplies. The best part is, you can customize it any way you'd like.

This "cake" is for my Aunt, Uncle and their baby Jacob. Jacob was born a month early in January. Thankfully, he's doing great and is very healthy.

The shower is going to be St. Patrick's day themed. Friends and family are coming together and organizing a party for the new parents. There is going to be Irish stew, shamrock cupcakes and other St. Patrick's day treats.

Along with giving my Aunt & Uncle a diaper cake, I've decided to blow up a picture of the baby. While I was babysitting Jacob one day, I had a little photoshoot. I hope they enjoy their presents.


If you're interested in seeing how I made the "cake" please click on the video below.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your family! Diaper cakes are so nice, I was given one when I had my first baby and it was great to have the diapers and other little things my friend put into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and comment Jennifer! :) I think diaper cakes are great gifts. It's so nice you received one for your shower.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and so happy to hear that baby is doing well!

    these are just the best combination of uber cute and practical. love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! :) The proud parents loved all their gifts! Yay!

      Delete
  3. What an adorable diaper cake! You did a great job Melly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's not as extravagant as some diaper cakes, but, it's made with lots of love.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...