Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Our new pet (Waddles)

A month ago my family and I brought home a new pet hamster. (She's a Chinese hamster, that's why she resembles a mouse.) Tyson decided to name her Waddles. He's learning responsibility, how to be gentle and becoming more caring towards animals. It warms my heart to see how happy his new little friend makes him. Instead of running to the TV after school, he runs to Waddles cage. He loves feeding her yogurt drops, broccoli and romaine lettuce. Waddles is a great little hamster. She hasn't bitten at all, and is adjusting fantastically to her new home.
















4 comments:

  1. oh he's so cute!! and look at him in his little ball -- I love that. my son is peering over my shoulder and thinks it so cute and cool that he is sitting in his pocket and watching a show with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! Thanks so much! :) It makes me so happy your son enjoyed this post too! (He's a cutie!) Thanks for checking it out! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...