Monday, October 6, 2014

Penguin Birthday Bowling Bash


I've been away from the blogging world for a bit. To get back into the swing of things, I've decided to recap my boys birthday. He wanted to celebrate his birthday by bowling with friends. He also wanted to incorporate penguins. (They are his favorite animals.)

Daddy-O and I rented out a bowling alley. (With the help of Tyson's Nana) I made a cake, bought decorations and of course made goodie bags. All the kids had fun, and even some adults joined in. It was a great day all around.

Tyson recieved tons of amazing gifts. Including a bunch of Archie comics. He absolutely adores them, and hasn't stop reading since.













1 comment:

  1. Penguins are my favourite too!! Love that cake -- that IS awesome!
    bowling birthday parties are a big thing here too. they have music and a light show and everything during it. it's pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...