Friday, December 19, 2014

Elf On The Shelf Day #19 (2014)

Today Twinkle surprised us all! We found a note, picture and treat on the kitchen table. Twinkle decided to visit Tyson's auntie who lives all the way in Newfoundland!!! (Along with Haley, the Pomeranian.) Tyson thought it was so neat. He said "I can't believe my eyes. Twinkle is with my Auntie!"




This is the picture Twinkle sent us. He's even holding a tiny Newfoundland flag.



The note he left explained that he's making sure his auntie is behaving. And, that he's going to help her Christmas shop.

Tyson read the note to me, and smiled the whole time. He's excited to see Twinkle again tomorrow. But, thinks it's really neat he's with his Auntie.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I just love how creative you.... and Twinkle are! Safe journey Twinkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3 I didn't think we were going to have an elf this year. Tyson didn't seem to be into it, then all of a sudden he started asking about Twinkle. I'm happy you're enjoying my posts. I know the elf on the shelf can become a little tiring. (Heck, we have one and sometimes I'm tired of him haha!) But, as long as Ty wants him around, Twinkle will keep appearing each December. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...