Sunday, December 21, 2014

Elf On The Shelf Day #21 (2014)

This morning we found Twinkle on top of Waddles tank. He was even holding her favorite treat, a yogurt drop! Tyson thought it was neat he was hiding there. He said "I didn't expect to see Twinkle on the hamster cage!!"



Tyson is very proud of our hamster set up. (For those of you who don't know, we have a new hamster. His name is Raven. We bought him around Halloween time.) Syrian hamsters can't live together, so we make sure to keep Raven and Waddles separate. They each have their own tank, along with Habitrail home.



Waddles could smell the treat right away, so I made sure to remove it from Twinkles hands. (We have a rule that only adults can touch Twinkle.)


Even after I gave the treat to Waddles, she still stuck around Twinkle. She must have thought she would get more yogurt drops!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that is one amazing hamster set up. I mean, I wanna live there! LOL
    You have a very nice elf to feed the hamster treats - I don't blame them for sticking around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...