Monday, December 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Since I'm late posting Halloween updates, I thought I'd share pictures and highlights from all the fun. Tyson went as his favorite animal in the world. He was so excited to waddle around, and pretend to be a little penguin. Our wonderful neighbors invited us to trick or treat along with them. They even made gluten free goodie bags for Ty. (I was overwhelmed with happiness .) Ty had a few melt downs, but otherwise did great. Each year gets better and better.

Trick Or Treating







As most of you know, Halloween is one of out favorite holidays! We painted pumpkins, made a small graveyard, created a DIY shower curtain and more! Our hamster even got into the spirit.

Halloween Decorations!










My awesome fiance and I decided to dress up as Simpson characters. Marge for me, and homer for him! This was our most inexpensive costume yet. We found almost everything we needed at our local thrift store. (If any of you would like more details on our costumes, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to dedicate a blog to our homemade Simpson costumes.)



Marge & Homer Simpson


2 comments:

  1. I love his little penguin costume!! I collect penguins too--- but I think his collection definitely has mine beat!
    has he ever seen what happens when you show a group of penguins a laser pointer?
    hilarious: http://youtu.be/Mz7ZKER67Y8

    love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! We loooove Halloween! We get a little too into it, haha! But, we have fun! :) I can't WAIT to show Tyson that video!! I appreciate you sending the link. He's going to love it! *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...