Monday, June 8, 2015

Exciting Family News

We are thrilled to announce we will be adding another addition to our family. This month has been exciting, and full of emotions. Tyson can't WAIT to be a big brother, and has been telling everyone. The expected due date is December 14th, 2015. (Christmas will be extra special this year.)

If you love this sign as much as we do, click here!

After announcing our news, we celebrated by going out for dinner, then taking a walk in the bird sanctuary. We made a couple little friends that day. An adorable squirrel who loves sunflower seeds and two sweet little birds.







Tyson was so excited, he couldn't stop giggling. (I admit, I couldn't stop either!) It's definitely a day we will always remember and cherish.

8 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations!!! How wonderful. My son was excited about prospects of having a brother too.... and then I gave him two sisters! LOL
    Nice shots --- you're not so bad with the camera either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) That's hilarious! Two is better than one! I hope you all are doing great.

      Delete
  2. congratulations, such happy news for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! :) Thank you very much! We are super excited!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and Congrats to you and your family! This is such a great way to celebrate and what beautiful pictures to remember the special day.

    And I can't believe how those birds are so friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Thank you for the congrats! :) My family and I were amazed that the birds were so friendly too!

      Delete
  4. Such exciting news :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! We appreciate the congrats!! *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...