Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

We carve/paint pumpkins every year to help us get into the Halloween spirit. We made a "poop empoji" (my son's idea), autism awareness pumpkin and traditional jack o'lantern.



This year my son decided we should be Dr. Seuss characters. I thought it was an adorable idea. This will be his last Halloween as an only child, so we tried to make his day extra special. We even made my baby bump into "Thing 2".



The only things I purchased was the blue wig and stripped hat. The rest was made or we already owned. (If you'd like more information on how I created these inexpensive costumes, don't hesitate to ask.)



Warning: These last two pictures may cause a little scare. Please don't look if you're afraid of clowns!

My fiance entered a contest at his work, and wanted my help. He asked if I could turn him into a creepy clown. The makeup took over an hour to complete, and we had most of the clothing already. He won first place!!




I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. My family and I had a blast. We are already thinking about next Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Dr Seuss costumes!! You all look great.
    And incredible job on that clown make up. I should hope he won first prize.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...